Friday, February 15, 2008

Getting ready for two trips!

My car is small...no...it is microscopic. I love it. Other people, not so much. It fits in any parking space you dare it to, with speed and agility akin to that of a...a...small VW. HA! If you don't fit in the front seat, don't ride with me! I prefer being alone sometimes anyhow! (Sorry...there's history there.)

Isaac and I got it ready for it's upcoming trips today. We gave it a bath (so much fun! All wet, Mom!), vacuumed the inside, moved his car seat base and installed the 2nd mirror...now I can see everything Ize is doing in the back seat while I'm driving. A plus when I'm going to be traveling long distances.

Here's what it looks now, with a few baby pics. Who can resist a baby AND a VW?



Soon we're off!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW!!! Looks spiffy.

The pics of Ize are not showing up though. :(

Money Dude 524 said...

yeah, i can't see the pics either, but you are very right about the car being microscopic. there's a saying about cars though, "the size of your car matches the size of your ego."