Hi all!
Today has been a quiet day...I've done some sweeping, some scrubbing, some laundry, but mostly just horsed around with Isaac. He found one of my hats while I was organizing, and learned the sign for hat in about 2 seconds. Now THAT'S a good feeling. *grin*
He's really a good kid. It makes me feel like a good parent when he behaves. I'm so happy being a mom...I really am. I'm having a good time. My house doesn't always look perfect, but I'm happy, and so is he.
James is such a good dad too...we're really on the same page parenting-wise, so we remain pretty consistent. I think Isaac is happier because he knows his limits...not to say that he's always cheerful when we take something away.
I am really ready for some beautiful cool weather to get here. I'm really excited to do a whole bunch of baking, some light putting-up, etc.
I guess I should buy a ladder.
Ta-ta!
Lynne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment