On a lighter note, Isaac has been dedicated! It was a very nice dedication, very small, and Isaac sobbed through the entire thing. Katelyn, on the other hand, was angelic. You know, because...those are their personalities.
It was really neat (what I heard of it), the thought of dedicating our child's life to Christ, so he may follow him and become a soldier of our Lord. It's exciting that we are here to watch him do that...but also frightening. What if he turns out to be totally rebellious, and not a lover of Christ? I guess those are the kind of worries that God says to give over to Him. So I will.
I will close with a few pictures of the painful event. *grin* My son is absorbing Apple Dapples as I type. That kid can eat! Now that he is past the really painful teething, he's eating everything in sight...but he has opinions now! He's learned how to shake his head "no", and he'll tell you if he doesn't care for your fabulous potato soup. lol...
More later...hopefully.
Lynne



No comments:
Post a Comment