Cutest. Baby. Ever.
We went rollerblading yesterday! Isaac sat in his groovy stroller/trailer and I zoomed us along the streets of Jersey Village. We had so much fun! I think he just looks really quite *mpfh* here. That was a squeeze noise, if you didn't get that. My thighs were sore, I'll tell you that. Mom and Chris went with us, and we had us a grand old time. I was huffing and puffing a bit. That was a bad feeling. :)
I'm trying to get in shape sooner rather than later. It has been more than 6 months since Ize was born, and I'm ready to feel athletic again. *grin*
Rachel asked if I would be interested in competing in the Iron Babe Super Sprint with her and I was so pleased to be asked, I immediately said yes! We're going to run as a sister team. How cool is that? Rachel is very athletic, and just a wonderful sister. She's in awesome shape, from diving 4-5 days a week and working as a gymnastics coach, to biking in various MS-150s, and running as often as she can. I'm going to have to work to keep up with her. :) Here's to getting in fabulous shape and acing this mini-marathon! *clink* Wait a minute...I probably shouldn't be drinking that...
To sign up, go here. I need to remember to register before it gets too expensive...that way I'm committed!

3 comments:
Cutest baby ever, for nooow... just wait 'till my offspring comes out of my beautiful wife...
nice blog :)
LOL. Dane makes it sound like she'll gracefully emerge from the womb like a caterpillar or something. That's how it is, right...?
Totally...Isaac came out and struck a man-pose. Didn't I tell you that?
Also, she'll come out already dressed...that whole naked thing? Urban myth.
Post a Comment