So my work is filled with toys...I work at a resale shop where mommies frequently stop in with their little darlings, or not so little darlings...and they play happily whilst Mom shops. (or not so happily, but let's not get into that.) My son, on the other hand...HA! Leapfrogs, Winnie-the-Pooh, touch and feel books, play phones, and stacking blocks be scorned. What does he go for?
Today, let's see...*sings* On the first day of wo-ork, I took away from Ize...
A power cord for the computer...
2 bungee cords
An oscillating fan
A carpet sweeper
My cell phone
My work phone
The computer
The keyboard
The mouse
The printer
A roll of duct tape
8 paper clips clipped together
A pair of scissors
The set-up for our doorbell...
ETC!
My son? I'm so proud. You head only for the manly toys.
(At least he isn't into dolls...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment