Thursday, April 24, 2008

Random searching...

So I started to search for a picture on Google.com, and it (randomly) pulled up all of my recent searches...which include:

IKEA.com
pig-stacking
swan babies
Chocolate chex
Candy Krisp Jalepenos
how to keep a baby out of the cabinets
baby-proofing tips
thank you note etiquette
baby crocs

Ladies and Gents, I think we can safely assume that I'm a pretty random person. And that bizarre thoughts pop into my head randomly...and yes, probably more often than they pop into yours. *grin* Bethany understands. Right, Bethany? Yes.

So anyway...all that to say that I want to share the joy of Chocolate Chex with you. It's a cereal, that isn't horrible for you, but still tastes so scrum-diddly-umptious that you'll fight your kids for the last bowlful. Or handful. Whichever.

Yes! There you have it! Doesn't it look delectable? Only 130 calories a serving, and 10% of your daily calcium! Looks good to me!

(Now if they would only make it in a super-duper, only Chocolatey, none of this rice-y stuff version, my life would be complete. Until the next cereal obsession. Whatever. I'm nursing. I'm entitled.)

Have a beautiful Thursday! I'm going on a brisk walk, and then perchance to Starbucks. Right. Sugary coffee to go with my chocolate cereal. I don't have a problem.

-Lynne

3 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL! I typed in "a" in my google toolbar, and got these search history results:

american girl lyrics
anastasia
anastasia wiki
avent breast pump
avergae weight for a one year old
average weight for a baby

I stopped there...you're right, we're random people.

bethany said...

Yes, Lynne, I understand completely =] p.s. the link with my name in it doesn't work..

Money Dude 524 said...

I think you might have a bit of a problem. a BIT.