Hi all! I have an *urgent urgent urgent* prayer request. My friend, Melissa Money, needs to have her baby tomorrow. I don't want to explain...I want you to stop reading and pray that this baby wants to say APRIL FOOLS! to everyone by showing up 10 days late...but before Wednesday.
Can't you just see a baby doing that? Chuckling and laughing their way out of the cozy womb into the world and crinkling their nose and laughing? You people though you were going to have to use Pitocin to get me out? Please. I'm HERE! Katelyn? That would be awesome.
Sit down, focus, and pray. Please.
Melissa has been so patient and wonderful, and the one thing that she and Dane have wanted this whole pregnancy was a natural birth. They can do it. They are strong. Melissa is strong. But Katelyn has not arrived yet, and her doctor is ready to do an induction on Wednesday morning. They are worried that with an induction the risks for all sorts of nasty things skyrocket...and they don't want any of those nasty things. I will not go into detail...but we don't want them. Nobody wants them.
Can you join me in lifting up this incredible family? They've done everything right, and now they need a little grace and mercy...
"Heavenly Father, I lift Melissa and Dane and their baby Katelyn up to you now. I know that your plan is perfect, and that Katelyn will arrive when You are ready for her to, but God...doctors don't let women go overdue very long these days, and they are ready to induce Melissa with medication. You know this, of course...and God, I just ask that you would make a huge influence on these doctors and nurses and medical staff by bringing Katelyn before *they* decide to bring her into this world.
Lord, I know you know how pregnant bodies are tired. They are heavy...but a reminder of the baby to come. Melissa has endured so well, but God, I know that she is weary, and is ready to deliver a healthy baby into this world. You've given her the chance...and we're ready to support her through it. We're ready, God.
God, Melissa has been a gleaming example of a woman who immerses herself in Your love and grace, and God, I would ask...I AM asking...show us a miracle...and bring them a baby soon. In Your holy and gracious name...Amen. AMEN!
I'll be sure to post when she arrives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment